SKYSTAT is a lighter than air platform designed to sustain high winds while staying afloat at required altitude of 400 feet – 5000 feet over a period of 3-5 days without the need of helium top-up.
- Persistence surveillance tool for Border Security, Homeland Security,
- Communication across hills (satellite shadow region)- Aerostat can be used to carry repeaters, radio communication devices to set up emergency communication in remote areas.
- Project Monitoring: Real time Monitoring of Crucial Projects i.e., Highway, Railway, Mines etc.
- Cognitive layers like Face recognition, Headcount, demographics, License plates etc. are the AI/ML based solution to provide the comprehensive security solution to government bodies.
- Weather Monitoring Station
- Air Pollution Monitoring Station
- IMSI sensors enables the detection of unwarranted GSM/CDMA modules in secluded regions.
- Coastal Surveillance: A perfect platform integrated with IMSI Modules and long range EO/IR cameras to enable round the clock coastal security.
|S.No.||Model Name||Cubic Capacity(m3)||Payload(kg)||Operating Altitude Limit(feet)|
A brief comparison with Drones in the context of Persistence Operation requirement.
|Endurance (Flight time)||45- 60 Min (Best in industry)||24X7X365 – (Every 3-5 days the balloon needs to be brought down for refilling of helium)|
|Operator/ Pilot required||Yes||No|
|Payload||Camera Typically, 250-1000 grams||1-50 Kg Multiple payload – Camera, Radio Transreceiver, Repeaters, ESM, 4G Transreceiver, IMSI Modules|
|High Wind||No fly, upto 35 km/hr Wind Conditions||Works up to wind 96 km/hr Works even in mild rain|
Contact Us for more info >>>